Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

So I've good news, bad news, and ugly news. The good news I have been drawing and I've even started up my collaboration comic, Bloodline, with my friend Bianca. We've been working on the plot, which needs more depth, and sketching the characters, which are coming along nicely now that they are redrawn. I've been sketching mainly their looks, but I've sketched some scenes from the comic too.I've also decided that the book I was trying to write (for forever!) is now going to be a comic. Touched by Fate was an ongoing story I keep revamping over and over since middle school. I tried writing the story in high school and never finished the first book. Well silly me keeps thinking of if I ever did finish it and it became famous and they wanted to turn it into a movie (yeah, I like to dream). I was thinking I would want it an animation movie, because I would wanna help draw the characters and such. Well I figured, why not just make it into a comic? So yeah, I'm redesigning the plot and characters for that story so that I can turn it into a comic.

The bad news is that I have no scanner to scan the drawings that I've done. No scanner to show ya'll all the lovely drawings I've been doing!

The ugly news is that I don't even have a good enough camera (and photoshop) to even take bad pictures of my drawings. All I have in my camera phone and you can't see my pencil drawings with it. So that stinks. :(

So yes, I have been drawing my friends and I'm sorry I can't even show you my art right now. If I can get a relatively good picture of any, I will definitely post it. Until then though! I'm sorry! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment