Sunday, January 20, 2013

After Much Delay

After much delay, I am back! In all honesty, I have been drawing at least, but a ton of things have happened. I lost my sketchbook, my phone doesn't work so I can't upload photos, I got injured, etc. I did a commissioned painting of my friend and her fiance for their wedding, but all my photos are on my phone so I can't upload them to the blog. Blah, blah, blah, anyways enough with the excuses! Due to being inspired by a friend, I've dove back into painting with acrylics! I finished one painting out of three and it was small and simple, but at least I got something something done. It's of a little kitty.
So hopefully I can get other photos of the paintings I'm working on and start being commissioned again and selling these paintings. One can dream can't she? Til Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment